Add an antique look to your home decor projects with FolkArt Home Decor Antiquing Wax. The water-based and non-toxic formula provides a durable, subtle satin finish with a soft brown tint for furniture and other home decor projects. Once a project has dried 24 hours and buffed, use the FolkArt Home Decor Wax Brush to apply the Antique Wax where desired. While the Antique Wax is still wet, wipe away excess, leaving a brown tint in project details. Wait 24 hours and buff. Keep waxed surfaces free of moisture and heavy use for 7 days. Clean while wet with soap and water. For long lasting shine and protection, apply FolkArt Home Decor Clear Wax every 6 to 12 months, or as needed.
- Water-based, non-toxic wax sealer and protectant for chalk-painted home decor projects
- Brown tint in wax adds antiqued effect to project surface
- 2 fl. oz. provides coverage for up to 5 square feet
- For indoor use only
- Not dishwasher-safe or machine-washable
- Made in USA
- Clean up while wet with soap and water