Let your inner artist shine when you use the Let’s Paint with FolkArt One Stroke Flower of the Month Kit by Donna Dewberry. This kit contains all the acrylic paints, paint brushes, stencils, and other supplies you'll need to follow along with Donna Dewberry as she walks you through each month's flower painting. With this FREE interactive video how-to series, Donna Dewberry will break down her famous One Stroke method while demonstrating how to paint the birth flower of each month! Each video lesson is complemented by a full-color reusable teaching guide that you can use to perfect details or master brush strokes. The reusable teaching guides come secured in a limited-edition storage folder hand-painted by Donna Dewberry - exclusively available in this paint kit! This kit includes 12 FolkArt Multi-Surface acrylic paint colors, the FolkArt One Stroke 10 piece beginner paint brush pack, FolkArt Floating Medium and Home Decor sponge, and 12 reusable teaching guides. From the beginner to the experienced painter, anyone can learn to paint with the FolkArt One Stroke Flower of the Month Kit.
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED - This acrylic paint set includes 12 - 2 oz bottles of multi-surface craft paint, the FolkArt One Stroke 10 piece beginner paint brush pack, FolkArt Floating Medium and Home Decor sponge, and 12 reusable teaching guides. The colors in this kit include: Dioxazane Purple, Prussian Blue, Wicker White, Magenta, Moon Yellow, Yellow Ochre, Apple Red, Citrus Green, Sap Green, Cobalt Hue, Violet Pansy, and Licorice
- BRILLIANT SATIN FINISH - When dry, this multi-surface acrylic paint has a durable and beautiful satin finish. Learn to paint 12 beautiful birth flowers such as the Carnation, Violet, Daffodil, Sweet Pea, Lily of the Valley, Peace Rose, Larkspur, Gladiolus, Morning Glory, Marigold, Chrysanthemum, and Paper White
- REUSABLE TEACHING GUIDES - The One Stroke Reusable Teaching Guides make it easy to follow along with each monthly FREE Youtube Video lesson. In the convenience of your own home, learn the FolkArt One Stroke method of painting. The guides come in an exclusive, limited-edition storage folder hand-painted and signed by Donna Dewberry
- SIMPLE CLEAN UP - Clean up is easy with these versatile acrylic paints! Simply clean up while wet with soap and water. Clean the paint brushes while wet with soap and water and then reshape to original form to dry
- AMERICAN MADE, TRUSTED BRAND - FolkArt products are proudly made in the USA
- TRUSTED FORMULA - FolkArt is a non-toxic and water-based formula great for all your arts and crafts projects. Expand your art supplies with this trusted brand!