Wax paper, Black fine point marker, Black velvet ribbon, Glue, Glue gun, Liner brush #1, Black and white photo copy to size, Alphabet scrapbook paper, Brush basin, Paper towels, Foam plates
- Basecoat plaque Wicker White. Paint edge Brilliant Pink.
- Insert Mod Melt into glue gun and heat. Fill Mod Mold designs and let harden. Remove and repeat until you have desired number of elements. Rough edges can be trimmed with scissors.
- Apply Gloss Mod Podge® to back of photo copy and to surface of plaque. Lay copy onto plaque, cover with wax paper and use squeegee to smooth image. Remove wax paper, let dry at least twenty minutes before sealing with several coats of Gloss.
- Cut out letters from scrapbook paper and apply with Gloss to plaque as shown. Seal in same manner.
- Paint Mod Melt flowers with acrylic colors. When dry, apply a coat of Hologram glitter.
- Cut and glue velvet ribbon where desired. Glue painted Mod Melts to plaque as shown.
- Doodle designs onto plaque with marker.
- Paint Hologram glitter onto edge of plaque.
- Apply Dimensional Magic onto letters and let dry completely.
Tip: Create project with a colored photo copy and keep Mod Melts white for a different look.