FolkArt ® Easy to Paint Rub-On Patterns - Birds #5201, Stretched canvas 16” x 20”, Flat brush ¼”-1/2”, Round brush #4-6, Liner brush #1, Burnisher or craft stick, Glue, Round frame, Decorative metal accents, Sea sponge, Porcelain drawer pull, Tape, Ruler, Pencil
- Base coat canvas Jamaican Sea. With a dry stencil brush, swirl Titanium White onto canvas to create clouds.
- Tape off a simple birdhouse shape and paint Linen. With a dry stencil brush, lightly apply Titanium White vertically to create texture. Remove tape.
- Tape off roof and using sea sponge, apply metallic paints as shown. Remove tape.
- Trace round frame opening onto canvas. Paint Dark Brown.
- Place book or hard surface under canvas and transfer patterns from pattern sheet.
- Paint patterns as shown referring to pattern instructions for painting technique.
- Add linear and vine detail with liner brush.
- Glue frame and drawer pull to canvas to finish.