Terra cotta pots, Paper towels, Paper plates, Water basin
- Basecoat the pots inside and out with Beetle Black. Let dry completely.
- Pour some Habanero onto a paper plate. Dip the round brush from the basic brush set into the paint generously loading the brush.
- Starting at the top edge of the rim of the pot, apply the paint and gently drag it downward with the tip of the brush. Fill in any low spots with more paint.
- Continue around the rim making drips in varying lengths as shown.
- Repeat process with all additional pots. Allow to dry thoroughly before use.