Three oval canvases 8” x 10”, Stencil brush ¼” – ½”, Flat brush ½”, Liner brush #1, Glue, Ruler, Paper towels, Brush Basin
1. Base coat one canvas Jamaican Sea, another Dark Brown and the third Sahara Gold.
2. Stencil images onto all three canvases in colors shown.
3. Use liner brush to paint details in Sahara Gold. Create all dots by dipping opposite end of paintbrush in paint.
4. Apply several coats of Hologram Glitter around edge of Jamaican Sea canvas.
5. Glue canvases together using wood ruler to brace the backs.