Kids’ play tent, Fabric (different prints), Ruler, Scissors, Trim, Yarn, Tassel maker, Hot glue gun, Glue sticks
- Begin by building your tent or fort. Determine where you want your fabric and trim to be on your tent. Measure the sections to determine the amount of fabric and trim needed.
- Cut your fabrics and trims to size. Don’t worry about raw edges as the fabric Mod Podge will seal them.
- Apply fabric Mod Podge to the tent in the sections where you will be adding fabric. Work in small sections. Position the fabric onto the tent, smooth with your fingers to remove any wrinkles. Allow to dry for 15 min and then top-coat with a layer of fabric Mod Podge. Continue until all the sections are covered. Allow the tent to fully dry for up to 12 hours depending on the moisture in the air.
- Using the Mod Melter and Sea Glass Melt Sticks, apply the trims to the tent. You can add trims to just about anywhere.
- Make a series of tassels and attach sparkle trim around them with the Mod Melter. Next, attach to the tent around the doorframe using a Mod Melter.
- PROJECT TIP: Backyard tents are for indoors too! Use fabrics to coordinate with your kids room and create a cozy reading space inside.