1-1/2” round silver pendant blank, Crinkled silver scrapbook paper, Metal stickers, Peppermint and holly stickers, Silver metal adhesive-backed dots, Scissors, Small bristled paint brush, Pencil, Xacto knife, 1/8” green satin ribbon, 1/8” white satin ribbon, Metallic silver cord, 2 large hole silver beads, 1 set of silver hook and eye cord ends, 8” silver wire - 24 gauge, Needle nose pliers, Wire cutters, Bead glue
- Trace the pendant on the back of the textured silver paper.
- Paint the circle with Wicker White. Allow to dry. (TIP: Paint using a small circular motion rather than a straight brushstroke. This will distribute the paint more evenly on the textured paper and will dry more quickly.)
- Paint over the Wicker White with the Metallic Pearl White. Allow to dry.
- Using scissors, cut out the circle and attach to the pendant using the Mod Podge. Trim any excess paper from around the pendant with the Xacto Knife. Allow to dry.
- Remove any excess Mod Podge from the back of the pendant.
- Adhere stickers to the pendant, using the photo as a diagram for placement.
- Apply 2 coats of Mod Podge over stickers and allow to dry between coats.
- Adhere metal initial and metal dots to the pendant using the photo as a diagram for placement.
- Apply a final coat of Mod Podge over the entire surface and allow to dry completely.
- Thread pendant onto all three ribbons and hold up with both ends of the ribbons even to find the center of the ribbons.
- Tie one knot on both sides of pendant to keep the pendant from shifting during wear. Knots should be approximately 1” apart with the pendant between them.
- Thread one silver bead onto ribbons on both sides of the pendant. Push bead on each side down to sit on knot.
- Tie 2nd knot on the other side of each bead to keep the beads in place.
- Continuing tying single knots in all three ribbons approximately every 2” to the end of the ribbons.
- Cut silver wire into to 4” pieces. Wrap wire once around the ribbon ends at the desired approximate length. Twist wire ends together using the needle nose pliers to secure. Cut excess wire and ribbon at the last ribbon knot.
- Secure ribbon ends in eye clasps using the bead glue. Attach hook clasp to one eye clasp and squeeze one side of the hook clasp closed with the needle nose pliers. Allow to dry.