Gallery Glass ® Surfaces - Leading Blanks, Three round glass ornaments, Lined paper, Craft knife, Clear tape
1. Place Leading Blank over lined paper and tape it securely.
2. Trace lines with Window Color. To keep the lines of paint from getting too wide, lightly squeeze the bottles of Window Color as you move it along the lines.
3. Let dry overnight.
4. Remove the ornament hanger. Carefully peel dry lines of Window Color from the Leading Blank.
5. Starting at the top of the ornament, wrap lines of Window Color around it as shown.
6. Use your craft knife to cut the strips of Window Color as needed.