Peel and Stick Stencils – Gifts to Go, ¼” and ½” stencil brushes, 1 ¼” foam Spouncer, #4 round brush, #1 liner brush, Painters tape, Transfer paper, Craft knife and blades, Cutting surface, Three glass jars with lids, Pencil
- Lay overlapping pieces of painters tape on cutting surface. Create an area larger than the patterns. Transfer patterns onto tape and cut out with craft knife. Carefully lift outer shapes and place on larger jars.
- Tape off a rectangle as shown on smaller jar.
- Apply chalkboard paint with Spouncer. When slightly dry, apply second coat. Remove tape as soon as possible to prevent sticking.
- After completely dry, stencil elements as shown around chalkboard areas.
- Paint scroll lines, small flowers and vines with round and liner brushes.
- Apply dots using opposite end of brushes.
- Note: Allow Chalkboard Paint to cure for 24 hours. Lightly rub chalk over surface to condition before use.