Burlap small bags, Scrap piece of ribbon, Small liner brush, Medium flat brush, Hot glue gun, Glue sticks
- Basecoat the bottom of bag with White as shown. Let dry.
- Paint child’s fingers with White, making sure to apply a thick coat. Help child to place fingers on bag and press down to create snowmen. Let bag dry.
- Using small liner brush, paint large X’s around bag for snowflakes, add lines around X to finish snowflakes, let dry.
- Using the flat brush, paint hats in Black onto each snowman.
- Using the end of brush handle dipped in Black, dot onto snowman for eyes and buttons. Using small brush and Spiced Carrot, paint noses for each snowman. Using small brush and Crisp Green, paint neck part of scarf for each snowman. Let dry.
- Cut ribbon and use Mod Melter to glue scarves onto snowmen as shown.