4” round paper mache box, 3 ¾” round wood pieces, 1 ½” spruce wood tree, Silver wire hoop earrings, Self-adhesive cork liner, White satin ribbon, Wood drill, Crystal 6mm beads, Silver sequins, Craft glue, ¾” masking tape, Scissors, Gloss spray sealer, #12 flat brush, # 2 flat brush, #1 Script liner brush
- Basecoat the base of the box Wicker White and the lid Pistachio. Using masking tape, tape off diagonal stripes on the base and paint with Calico Red. With Wicker White paint large white polka dots on the lid.
- Using the tree template, trace and paint the tree with Bright Green.
- Add red dots with the end of the brush handle as shown. Glue sequins to the tree. When dry spray seal the box and add cork to the bottom.
Red & White Stripe Coaster with Blue Tree
- Basecoat the coaster with Wicker White. Tape off diagonal stripes and paint with Calico Red.
- Using the tree template trace and paint the tree with Azure Blue. Glue sequins to the tree as shown. Spray seal.
- Trace and cut the cork bottom to the coaster.
Multi Stripe Coaster:
- Basecoat the coasters Wicker White. Using the masking tape, tape of horizontal stripes and paint the colors shown.
- With the tape, tape off a triangle tree and paint Coffee Bean. Add a small trunk and glue sequins. Spray Seal
- Trace and cut cork bottom to coaster.
Polka Dot Coaster:
- Basecoat the coaster with Pistachio. With Wicker White add large white polka dots.
- Trace the tree template and paint with Bright Green. Glue sequins as shown.
- Spray seal and add the cork to the bottom.
Wine Glass Markers:
- Basecoat each tree with the colors listed. Spray seal.
- With a small drill bit, drill a hole at the top of the tree. String three glass beads onto the earring hoop, add the tree and follow with three more glass beads.