Mod Podge ® Podgeable Paper Flip Books - Classic, Wooden nesting boxes - mini set of 4, Flat brush ¼”-1/2”, Wax paper, Paper towels, Foam plates, Brush basin, Ruler
- Base coat lids of boxes as shown. When dry, apply several coats of Hologram Extreme Glitter to all lids.
- Cut out bow image and strips of ribbon from remaining pages of flip book.
- Using background sides of flip book sheets, measure and cut strips to fit bodies of boxes. You will need to cut two pieces to fit around boxes. Ribbon strips will cover where paper ends meet.
- Following directions on Mod Podge bottle, apply papers to boxes. Lay wax paper over papers to squeegee out excess glue.
- Mod Podge bow image to lid of smallest box in same manner.
- Let papers dry for 20 minutes, then apply several coats of matte to seal.