7-10 real or artificial pumpkins/gourds in various sizes (real or artificial), Paper plate, Water basin, Paper towel
- Arrange your pumpkins and determine the Color Shift color for each.
- We used the following base colors of multi-surface paint under each Color Shift color to give each pumpkin a rich undertone:
- Moon Yellow basecoat for Yellow Flash
- Autumn Leaves basecoat for Orange Flash
- Magenta basecoat for Pink Flash
- Classic Green for Green Flash
- Aqua for Aqua Flash
- Perfect Purple for Purple Flash
- Ink Spot for Blue Violet Flash
- Basecoat each pumpkin with two coats of the multi-surface paints. Let dry in between coats.
- Top coat the pumpkins with the coordinating Color Shift colors with two coats. Let dry in between coats.
- Let dry 24 hours before arranging.
- Please note if you are using real pumpkins the paint will not preserve the pumpkins for future years!
- See project photo for inspiration. Share your Color Shift Pumpkins with us at #plaidcrafts!