Champagne Glasses, Martha Stewart® Patterning Tape - 32238, Martha Stewart® Large Brush Set - 4pc - 32245, Martha Stewart® Stencil Tape - 32292, Martha Stewart ® Multi-Surface Metallic Acrylic Craft Paint - Copper, 2 oz. - 32109CA
- Using stencil tape, mask off desired area on the champagne glass. Make sure to maintain at least a .7" distance from the lip of the glass.
- Take your patterning tape and tape off the stem in a spiral.
- Using a large flat brush, paint Copper metallic paint directly to your surface. Let dry completely.
- Repeat and apply more coats until desired effect is achieved.
- Once fully dried, use an X-acto knife to carefully score along the edges of your tape and release.