Daisy stencil, Flat brush ½”, Flat brush ¼”, Stencil brush ¼”, Tape, Button, Pop dots, Water basin, Foam plates, Paper towels
- Base coat roof of house Bimini Blue. Tape off approximately one third down on body of house and paint Lime Tree.
- Tape off remaining sections on house and paint in colors shown.
- Stencil daisy elements onto roof of birdhouse in White. When dry, stencil centers of daisies in Bright Magenta. Stencil a Bright Magenta daisy around opening of birdhouse. 4
- Paint base of house and top edge of roof in Bright Magenta
- Stack pop dots to desired length and attach to house where perch would go. Place button onto top pop dot.
Project Tip: Add additional embellishments like buttons to daisy centers for a different look.