Black fabric paint, Wall letters of your choice, Coordinating kite fabrics, Ribbons – various widths and coordinating colors, Silk flowers, Rhinestones (for flowers and kites and tag), Felt - yellow; green; pink; and red (for tag and kites), Eyelets – 3/16 inch (one each for kites and tag), Black embroidery floss, Hot glue gun, Scissors, Pinking shears, Foam brush, Small paintbrush
- Paint sides of letters Lipstick Red; allow to dry.
- Prepare fabric with Fabric Mod Podge as directed. Lay each letter, front side down, on desired fabrics and trace around each letter. Cut out each letter just inside guide lines. Check for size and trim as necessary.
- Use Mod Podge to adhere fabric to each letter. Coat painted edges and the fronts of each letter with Sparkle Mod Podge; allow to dry and give a second coat if desired.
- Prepare fabric with Fabric Mod Podge as directed. Cut out several kites with different designs then coat with Sparkle Mod Podge.
- Cut felt pieces slightly larger than kites. Use Fabric Mod Podge to glue them together. Place an eyelet at the bottom of each kite and add coordinating colors of ribbon at various lengths.
- Cut out another set of felt pieces slightly larger than the first ones. Use Fabric Mod Podge to glue them together while also securing ribbon.
- Add rhinestones.
- From your fabric scraps, find a section of yellow fabric with no print. Prepare fabric with Fabric Mod Podge as directed and cut out a small rectangle.
- Use Licorice Fabric paint and small brush to paint on “Love” or other desired word. Allow to dry, then coat with Sparkle Mod Podge.
- Use pinking shears to cut out a rectangular piece of red felt ¼ inch larger than the fabric rectangle. Cut a tag shape out of pink felt slightly larger than the red piece of felt
- Attach yellow fabric piece onto red felt piece using Fabric Mod Podge.
- Use black embroidery floss to sew red and pink pieces of felt together using a straight stitch. Add eyelet.
- Use hot glue to attach embellishments. Refer to photo for placement ideas.