2 paper mache boxes, Paper pad by Martha Stewart Create™, 2 yards gold wire edge ribbon 2 ½” wide, Sparkle gold Christmas ornament, Icing border stickers (four 12” stickers), Scissors, Ruler, Medium paintbrush
- Paint top and bottom of box Ivory White.
- Cut 2”, 1 ½”, and 1” circles of solid and printed papers. Decoupage circles to bottom of box.
- Put icing border sticker around lid as shown.
- Cut light color paper to fit top of box. Apply paper to top of box with Sparkle Mod Podge. When dry, apply a second coat.
- Tie a bow and hang a small Christmas ornament at the top. Refer to photo for placement.
- Paint top and bottom of boxes Ivory White. When dry, apply a second coat if necessary.
- Paint box with one coat of Sparkle Mod Podge.
- Cut paper strips 1 3/8” and 1” as shown. One dark and one light. Decoupage around the bottom of the box leaving ½” between stripes. When dry, apply 1 coat of Sparkle Mod Podge.
- Cut an oval from dark paper and glue to top of lid. Apply icing border sticker around lid. Apply 1 coat of Sparkle Mod Podge.