Metal planter and container, Coordinating pink floral fabrics (One with smaller print and one with large flowers), Brown ribbon with pink stripes 7/8 inch – 1 2/3 yards, Pink satin ribbon 7/8 inch – 1 ¼ yards, Yellow ribbon 5/8 inch – 18 inches, Green ribbon 3/8 inch – 14 inches, Pink ribbon 1/8 inch – 14 inches, Eyelets – 3/16 inch – 2, Rhinestones, Chipboard (or thin cardboard), Scissors, Rubbing alcohol, Hot glue gun
- Clean containers with rubbing alcohol.
- Prepare fabric with Fabric Mod Podge as directed. Measure and cut out smaller print fabric to cover planter and container. Use Shimmer Mod Podge to glue fabric to planter and container.
- Use Fabric Mod Podge to glue brown ribbon to planter and container as shown.
- Using prepared larger floral fabric, cut out two large flowers and four smaller flowers.
- Use fabric cut-out flowers as templates to trace flowers onto chipboard or cardboard, fabric right side up. Cut flowers slightly larger than your traced line.
- Paint the edges of the flowers Burnt Umber. Allow to dry.
- Use Fabric Mod Podge to glue fabric flowers to chipboard.
- Give the planter and container three coats of Shimmer Mod Podge and the cut out flowers two coats of Shimmer Mod Podge. Allow to dry between coats.
- Use hot glue to attach the two large flowers to the planter and two smaller flowers to the container as shown. Add rhinestones.
- Add eyelets to create two tags. Use 1/8 in pink ribbon to attach tags to containers. Add ribbons as shown.