#8 Flat brush, ½” Brush. 3 Wood ornaments (tree-shaped or traditional ornament shape, upside down), 3 Wood wheels, 3 Wood stack boxes, Turnings section, Glue, Sandpaper, Gloss varnish
1. Basecoat boxes with White, let dry.
2. Paint bottom of boxes with Platinum and let dry.
3. Using small round add zig-zag stripes around all sides and let dry. Sand lightly to make look like brushed metal.
4. Glue 1 wood wheel to top of each ornament as shown.
5. Paint the tree Jubilee Green and the base with Kiwi, let dry.
6. Using brush handle add dots to tree with Kiwi and let dry.
7. Varnish everything and glue tree to lid of box.