Weathered wood pallet 12" x 12", Plastic dinosaur, Stencil tape, Atlas paper, Stencil brush, ¾” flat brush, Craft glue, Ruler, Scissors
- Measure your paper to fit onto the pallet. Cut out and then rip the edges.
- Mod Podge to the pallet. Allow to dry.
- Tape off a 8 ¼” square and paint with Marsh Green. Allow to dry.
- Stencil the Chevron pattern in Ivory. Allow to dry.
- Rip the tape in half and use the torn side to tape off a border around the Chevron square. Stencil in Brown Oxide.
- Paint the dinosaur Pumpkin Orange. Allow to dry.
- Glue the dinosaur to the center of the pallet.