Ashland metallic silver tray, small wood plaque, Brush basin or container for water, paper towels, Fine grit sandpaper, Wood fence – lime green scrap book paper (The Paper Source), ¾” Flat brush, No. 1 Liner brush, White candle wax, Hot glue/gun, Scissors
- Measure and cut scrapbook paper to fit inside metallic serving tray.
- Decoupage paper to tray using Mod Podge Matte and a ¾” flat brush. Smooth any wrinkles and wipe away any excess Mod Podge. Allow to dry approximately 10 – 15 minutes.
- When dry, brush over decoupaged paper in tray with a coat of Mod Podge, allow to dry.
- Basecoat wood plaque Coffee Bean. Allow to dry, sand smooth and reapply if desired.
- Using a white candle rub over edges of plaque and areas you wish to seem distressed and old.
- Paint top of plaque Soft Apple and sides of plaque Fresh Foliage. Allow to dry.
- When dry, sand over plaque to remove some of the top layers of paint to expose the brown basecoat creating a distressed look.
- Position Wildflowers and Butterflies stencil where desired and stencil a Licorice silhouette. Allow to dry.
- Add a stenciled dragonfly at the top of the tray and if desired, trim with additional scrolls and brush strokes using a No. 1 liner brush.
- Attach the small plaque on the tray where desired using hot glue.
: Use a plate hanger attached to the small tray to hang your artwork on a wall.