1" Flat brush, Scrapbook paper with feather image, Stencil tape, Scissors, Small gold-colored nails, Wall hanger hardware, Hammer, Sandpaper, Water basin, Paper towels
- Sand the piece edges to until smooth. Tape each arrow striped or angled to create a geometric pattern. Leave some areas with raw wood.
- Paint each arrow in a variety of the colors listed. Let dry. Remove tape. Re-tape the arrows over the painted area to paint another color. Paint in a coordinating color. Let dry.
- Cut out five feathers from the scrapbook paper.
- Lay your feathers print side down on your craft mat and brush on Ultra Matte. Apply to the arrows. Smooth out by applying a top coat of Ultra Matte.
- Apply a final top coat of Ultra Matte to the entire piece.
- Attach the wall hanger to the back of the sign. Flip over and hammer a nail into each arrow, staggering distances.
- Display your earrings, necklaces, bracelets in a new hip way!