Closet Dividers Plastic, Photocopy, Scissors, Cardboard, Paintbrush, Pencil, Scrapbook paper, Stickers
- Create a template for the closet divider. Photocopy the divider. Glue the photocopy to a piece of cardboard with Mod Podge. Allow to dry. Cut out the inner section of the divider. This will create a template for the area that will be covered with paper.
- Using the template and a pencil, trace the divider shape onto scrapbook paper. We made one for each side. Cut out the shapes.
- Apply Mod Podge to one side of the divider and to the back of the paper. Position the paper onto the divider. Smooth with your fingers to remove any air bubbles. Apply a top-coat and allow to dry.
- Once dry, apply letter and number stickers to the divider. Use silicone tipped tweezers for ease. Apply a small amount of Mod Podge over the letters to secure them for permanency.
- PROJECT TIP: Try your hand a painting the letters and numbers instead of using stickers. Seal the paint with a small amount of Mod Podge.