Hanging sign, Vintage findings, Laser-printed color copies of vintage book pages, Craft glue, Transfer paper, Poster board, Liner brush, Stencil brush, Craft knife, Pencil, Soft cloth, Foam plates
- Basecoat the sign with Salmon Coral. Allow to dry.
- Color copy the pages onto a laser copier.
- Cut the copies to fit onto the sign.
- Mod Podge into place. Allow to dry.
- Stencil "FRENCH PATISSERIE" in Rich Black using the Monogram Stencils.
- For the numbers, transfer the patterns given to the poster board. Cut out the numbers with the craft knife to make a stencil. Stencil the numbers in place. Highlight the numbers with the Metallic Gold using the liner brush.
- Paint your findings to coordinate using Sheepskin, Cascade and Salmon Coral. Glue them in place with the craft glue.
- Pour some Java onto a plate and lightly dip the layering brush onto plate. Dab onto the plate to remove some of the paint. Lightly run the block across the signs edges and inside the edges.
- Add a topcoat of Mod Podge. Allow it to dry.
- Brush on the Antiquing Wax and then wipe off with a soft damp cloth. Allow to dry. Buff with the clean soft cloth.