15 tin cans, Fun foam (Brown; Tan; and Beige) sheets, Twine, Red metallic pompoms, 1/8" hole punch, Large cross stitch needle (safe for children), ¾" flat brush, Glue, Beans, Poster board, Fine marker, Pencil
Get the Pattern
- Trace Patterns for deer head provided onto poster board and cut out.
- Trace the patterns onto foam sheets for face, ears and antlers. Cutout with scissors.
- Punch out holes.
- Use the ¾" spouncer to make eyes in Jet Black. Paint a smile and ears with the liner brush or use marker.
- Sew the face three-fourths of the way and fill with beans then continue stitching. Tie the two ends together once they meet.
- Glue ears and antlers onto the back and the pompom nose on the front.
- For the cans, basecoat the cans with True Green. Allow to dry.
- Make dots with the ¾" spouncer in Candy Apple. Allow to dry.