Styrofoam cone, Foam paintbrush, Gold trim, Large white pipe cleaners, Wire cutters, Pink felt, Paper and silk flowers
- Apply two coats of Extreme Glitter Mod Podge to the cone. Allow to dry time in-between. Using the Mod Melter, attach gold trim around the cone so that it is in a swirl pattern.
- Using the Mod Melter, attach the cone in the top-center of the headband. Flip the headband over and glue a small piece of felt underneath the cone so that it crosses over the headband. This will add extra security.
- Bend the pipe cleaners into a horse ear shape. Add extra length to the shape for attaching to the headband. Use wire cutters to snip them to the correct size. Make two ears. Begin on the left, wrap the ends of the ear around the headband. (next to the cone) Use Mod Melts to secure. Repeat on the right side. Glue a small piece of felt behind the ears so that the ears have a pink inside.
- Cut a piece of pipe cleaner to fit across the front of the cone and a small piece to fit on top of the cone. Attach with Mod Melts.
- Decorate the base of the cone and ears by attaching flowers with Mod Melts.
When attaching flowers and decorations, begin with your largest elements first and then fill in with the smaller elements.