Drink carton, Computer paper box top, Recycled foam plates, Scissors, Craft knife, Craft glue, Stencil tape, 3/4" flat brush, #8 flat brush, Small round brush, Plain paper, Pencil
- Basecoat the drink carton Steel Gray. Paint the handle with Black Chalkboard. Allow to dry.
- Paint the foam plates with Bark Brown, Lime Green and Calypso Sky. Allow to dry. Cut out the flat parts of the plates. Cut into square as shown in photo. Glue to back and sides of the container with craft glue.
- For the front of the carton start by drawing a pattern on paper of a stylized earth. Draw space in between the land and water. Transfer to the foam plate and cut out. Paint the land Lime Green and the water Calypso Sky. Make more brown tiles to go around the earth. Glue the tiles and earth onto the front of carton. Coat the tiles and the earth with the craft glue. This will at dimension and shine to square and earth.
- Cut the edges of the box lid with a craft knife giving it a scalloped look. Basecoat with Bark Brown. Allow to dry.
- Tape off the top edges making a 1-1/2" border. Paint the inside with Black Chalkboard paint. Allow to dry. Paint another stylized earth onto the corner of chalkboard. Condition the chalkboard before using with chalk.