Scrapbook, Scissors, Scrapbook paper (background), Foam paintbrush, 3-d letters, Hot glue, Trim, Mirror embellishments, Silk flower
- Cut the background scrapbook paper to fit just inside the front of the scrapbook.
- Apply Mod Podge Matte to the back of the background paper, place the paper onto the center of the scrapbook. Smooth the papers with your fingers to remove any air bubbles. Add a top-coat of more Mod Podge and smooth your brushstrokes. Allow to dry.
- Apply Mod Podge sparkle to 3-d letters to give them a little glitter. Allow to dry.
- Create a Mod Melt corner flowers by heating a Mod Melt stick in a high temp glue gun, fill a mold with the Mod Melt, allow to cool, remove from the mold and paint with coordinating FolkArt paints or leave milk white.
- Using hot glue attach 3-d letters, trim, corner flowers, mirrors and silk flower to the front using the project photo as a guide.
Tip: Personalize your scrapbook covers by adding dates and names. Look for chipboard and wood letter that can be custom painted to coordinate with your design.