Ex., Spray primer, Foam paintbrush, 4 wood oval disks, Hot glue, Craft knife Paper mache discs, Emoji reference photos, Paintbrushes, Pencil, Scissors, Red felt, White fluffy trim, White pompoms, Wreath, Hot glue gun, Glue sticks
- Paint the disks Moon Yellow. We used 3 coats with dry time in between coats.
- Using the Emoji reference photo as a guide, pencil in your face design.
- Paint the face features using the Coffee Latte, Wicker White, Lipstick Red and Pure Black paints. You will want to use detail paintbrushes for the face details.
- Make Santa hats by cutting little hat shapes from red felt. Cut a fluffy band from the fluffy trim. Using Mod Melt, glue them together and add a pompom to the end of the hat.
- Glue the hats to the top of the Emoji ornaments. Glue the ornaments to the wreath.
PROJECT TIP: Make it an everyday wreath by omitting the Santa hats. Add the Emoji ornaments to a simple wreath and a bow that matches the season.