ArtMinds™ Unfinished Wood Frame – 12” x 12”, Paintbrushes - #12 Flat, Stencil Brushes – ¼”, ½”, Craft Tape, Old Toothbrush, Ruler, Sandpaper, Sea Sponge, Brush Basin or Water Container, Foam Plates, Paper Towels
- Basecoat frame in Bark Brown.
- Mix Cardinal Red with a touch of Licorice to create a darker red.
- Randomly stencil leaves on frame in Cardinal Red + Licorice, Pueblo, Pure Orange, and Yellow Ochre. When dry, lightly apply Bark Brown over leaves with sea sponge.
- Randomly stencils words on frame in Parchment. When dry, sand lightly to create a weathered look.
- Use old tooth brush to fleck Antique Copper over surface of frame.
- Tape off a rectangle approximately 5-3/8” x 1 ¾” on bottom left corner of frame. Use stencil brush to fill area with Fresh Cut Grass. Let dry then remove tape.
- Stencil word onto rectangle in Metallic Antique Copper. Let dry.
- TIP: Mask off more color blocks for additional words on front of frame.