3.25" heavy glass ornament, 12” gold 1” metallic ribbon for bow, 6” small gold cord for hanger, Drinking straw or coffee stirrer
- Drip each of the metallic colors in one at at time different spots on the inside of the glass ornament. Use very little paint.
- Insert straw and blow in different directions to force paints to run together in a marbleized effect.
- Continue blowing until all spaces are covered in paint.
- Drain or shake out excess paint from ornament if any exists.
- Let dry in front of fan. Rotate periodically to ensure even drying.
- When completely dry, replace cap and install hanger and add bow with metallic ribbon.