- Gallery Glass Window Color - Sunflower, 2 oz., Item #16455
- Gallery Glass Window Color - Plum, 2 oz., Item #16457
- Gallery Glass Window Color - Jadeite Green, 2 oz., Item #17053
- Mirror round (with or without mirror tiles)
1. Begin by prepping your surface by cleaning the mirror. The mirror that I used in this project has small mirror tiles around the rim. If your mirror is flat, don’t worry it is the same technique. 2. Working in a random pattern, paint each of the mirror tiles with a different color of gallery glass. If you don’t have mirror tiles, just paint small squares around the rim. You will want to paint the squares for at least 3 or 4 rows around the rim. Allow the paint to dry for 36 hours. Tips: Never shake Gallery Glass! If you do you might get an air bubble. If you get an air bubble, just pop it with the end of a sewing pin. If you make a mistake, wait for it to dry and just peel the mistake away.