Scrapbook papers, Scissors, Vintage style silver tray (Thrift Store), Foam paintbrush, Small paintbrush, Loose bristle paintbrush
1. Cut the scrapbook papers into small squares and random cut pieces. This should look like broken china plates.
2. Using a foam paintbrush, coat the base of the silver tray with Mod Podge. Begin to position the cut papers onto the tray in the Mod Podge. Top-coat each piece with more Mod Podge.
3. Using a small paintbrush, paint in between the paper pieces with new leaf Green.
4. Spray with Pearl Glaze. Let dry.
5. Apply a thick coat of Dimensional Magic on top of each cut piece of paper. This will make them appear to look like broken tiles.