Black fine permanent ink marker, Six water bottle tops, Brown 1/8" ribbon, Glue, Scissors, Pencil, Large flat brush, Craft knife or stencil cutter
Get the Pattern
- Basecoat the plaque Ocean Cruise. Allow to dry.
- Using the pattern provided, trace on stencil blank and use craft knife or stencil cutter to create stencil. Stencil tree and paint Coffee Bean. Allow to dry.
- Cut faces in circles and glue them into the inside of the lids.
- Using the marker, outline the tree and add detail to the inside of tree. Outline the plaque and add birds. Write "my family" as shown in photo.
- Glue lids to tree.
- Cut ribbon to desired length and attach with glue to back.