Large Circle Frame, Two wood flower cut-outs, Alphabet stencil, Pencil, White craft glue, Large flat brush, Small flat brush, Stencil brush
- Paint the frame using the large flat brush. Dip one corner of the brush in Wicker White, and the other in Baby Pink. With criss-crossing strokes, slip slap paint the flat surface of the frame. Let dry.
- Paint the raised edges of the frame Wicker White.
- Using the wood flower shape as a template, trace additional flowers on the fame surface as shown in the photo. Paint 2 flowers Pink Melon and the other Wicker White. Centers are Perfect Purple. Paint the wood flower cut-outs in the same manner. Let dry.
- Stencil the word “giggle” on the frame using the photo for placement.
- Attach the wood flower shapes with craft glue.