#6 & #12 flat brushes, #2 liner brush, Wooden chest, 4 wood ball knobs - 1 ½ inch, Pink ribbon – 18 inches, Hot glue gun, Small screwdriver, Transfer paper, Pencil
Get the Pattern
- Remove hardware and paint entire chest with Pistachio. Allow to dry.
- Use flower templates and pencil to trace smaller flowers randomly around bottom portion of chest and larger flowers on lid.
- Use a # 12 flat brush and Sheer Blossom to add verticle stripes ½ inches apart around lid then paint each flower. Allow to dry then paint flower centers with Lemon Custard.
- Use liner brush and Hot Pink to outline flowers adding a loop between each petal as shown.
- Use a # 6 flat brush and Hot Pink to add a stripe down the center of each pink stripe. Allow to dry. Use the handle end of your brush to add polka dots around lid as shown.
- Use liner brush and Lemon Custard to add thin stripes along the side of each pink stripe as shown.
- Paint wooden ball knobs with Hot Pink. Allow to dry.
- Give knobs, Hot Pink stripes, and polka dots several coats of Neon Pink Extreme Glitter. Allow to dry between coats.
- Give several coats of Hologram Extreme Glitter over each flower including the yellow centers and on entire striped section (except for the Neon Pink Extreme Glitter stripes). Allow to dry between coats.
- Replace hardware, glue on wooden knob feet, and bow as shown.