1 piece of poster board, Yardstick, Pencil, Scissors
- Using sponge brush, paint top of box around poster board Wicker White. Paint remainder of box with Bright Baby Pink. Let dry.
- Cut a rectangle of poster-board 4” smaller than the top of the toy chest. Draw one corner rounded and carefully cut along the line. Use this as a template to trace the other corners rounded to match. Cut off all corners. Center this template on top of the toy chest and trace the oval shape. Tape in place.
- Use large Spouncer to dab dots of pink onto the white area and dots of white onto the pink area. Let dry.
- Remove poster board and use foam brush to paint inside of the oval with 2–3 coats Chalkboard Paint, drying between coats.
- Cure for 24 hours. Lightly rub chalk over surface to condition.