Clear glass ornaments, Small clear glass ornaments, Crystal 6mm beads, Multi 6mm glass beads, 26g green silver wire, White craft glue, Masking tape
- Squirt Aquamarine and Peridot, using a little more Aqua, into the larger glass ornament. Shake until the inside is well coated. Repeat with the small ornament using more Peridot then Aqua. Place the ornament upside down in a paper cup to drain the excess paint. Let dry.
- Following manufacturer’s instructions, glue the two ornaments together. Allow to completely dry. Remove the wire hanger from the large ornament. Replace the cap and glue in position.
- Cut a long piece of wire and string the beads, alternating between the two beads. Create space between the beads by placing the bead in the desired position and twist the wire to hold bead.
- Wrap the end of the wire around the base of the large ornament. Use small pieces of tape and tape the beaded wire on the ornament.
- Glue the beads into place. Tape the bead down until the glue has dried. Remove all tape
- String the remainder Iris colored beads onto wire and attach to the top of the small ornament as shown.