Subscribe to the Plaid Crafts Newsletter for craft project ideas, product news, our live events, and more!
Gallery Glass Sale! 20% OFF
Shop now and save 20% on Gallery Glass on orders over $50. Plus, get free U.S. ground shipping. This promotion cannot be combined with other promos See shipping details.
Click to copy
Sale Ends 5/27/23
Gear up for summer celebrations!
Enjoy our site-wide summer sale and save 20% off on orders $50 or more! Explore the new FolkArt Terrazzo and FolkArt Flat for your next project. Get free U.S. ground shipping on orders $50+. This promotion cannot be combined with other promos. See shipping details.
Sale Ends 6/3/23
Be a hoot at the next Halloween or costume party with this last-minute costume idea!
This project features these great brands:
At a Glance:
1. Using a flat brush, brush out Hologram MegaGlitter onto a paper plate. Let dry.
2. Cut another paper plate in half.
3. On the back of the glitter plate, draw small feather like shapes taking up the entirety of the plate.
4. Use scissors to cut out the shapes.
5. Cut two eye holes out of the halved plate.
6. Using tacky glue, glue the glitter feathers onto the halved mask in a layered pattern. Let dry.
7. Add Gold MegaGlitter to the edges of the feathers.
8. Cut a triangle shape out of the unused half of the plate. Cover the triangle with Gold MegaGlitter and glue to the center of the mask for a nose.
9. Add a wooden dowel, popsicle stick or pencil to the mask for a handle.
Learn how to get perfect Mod Podge projects everytime!
Get a behind-the-scenes look at how Mod Podge is made, bottled and shipped to you!
Learn basic steps of applying paper to wood using Mod Podge.
Use these free lesson plans to craft an unforgettable experience in the classroom with one of these
Learn more about Mod Podge Clear Image Transfer Medium by reading the FAQ.
Learn more about Mod Podge Ultra by reading the frequently asked questions.
Disclaimer: The information found in each project is presented in good faith, but no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed, nor is freedom from any patent to be inferred. Since we have no control over physical conditions surrounding the application of information herein contained, Plaid Enterprises, Inc. disclaims any liability for untoward results.
Important: Please be sure to thoroughly read the instructions for all products, paying particular attention to all cautions and warnings shown to ensure the proper and safe use of the product.
Copyright: All Rights Reserved. No part of this Project may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing, except for your personal use, except by reviewer, who may in reviewing this project, quote brief passages in a magazine or newspaper.