Wood multi box, Magenta cord, Gold hooks, Gold screw eyes, Painters tape
- Basecoat the inside of the boxes with Metallic Pure Gold. Paint the outside of the box with Blue Topaz.
- Using the stencil brush, gently pounce the Gold Extreme Glitter on the inside of the boxes. Allow the paint to dry between the coats. Repeat the same process with the Turquoise glitter.
- Tape off lower sections of the inside of the box as shown.
- Basecoat the pink triangles with Metallic Rose Paint, once the paint is dry pounce the Jellybean glitter to top of the pink.
- Basecoat the silver triangles with Metallic Silver and pounce with Silver Extreme Glitter.
- Basecoat the green triangles with Metallic Emerald and pounce with Emerald Extreme Glitter.
- Gently remove the tape. Add the screw eyes and hooks to the top of the boxes as shown. Add two screw eyes to each side and tie magenta cord to each end.