Three (3) pumpkins of assorted sizes, Pencil, Scissors, Craft knife, Downloadable pattern
Get the Pattern
- Trace the downloadable pumpkin faces on to the back of the film us a pencil.
- Cut out the shapes and stick to the pumpkins. Refer to the photo for placement.
- Use the largest pouncer to apply the paint to the pumpkins. Paint the small pumpkin with the Yellow Glow in the Dark paint. Paint the other two with the Green Glow in the Dark. Allow to dry.
- Use the craft knife to score the pumpkin face pieces before removing them.
- Using the reversed out stencil that you already used to cut the faces, go back and paint the pumpkin faces in Beetle Black.