1-1/4" Wood letters, Wood plaque, Halloween 12 x 12 scrapbook paper, 1”, ½”, liner brush brushes Glue, , ½” Black ribbon, Scissors, Pop Dots
1. Paint sides of plaque with Licorice and Tangerine.
2. Trace and cut shape of plaque out of Halloween scrapbook paper.
3. Apply paper to plaque with Mod Podge and 1” brush.
4. Paint stripes around plaque.
5. Apply a coat of Mod Podge Sparkle to paper.
6. Paint letters and attach to plaque with Pop Dots.
7. Paint moon and star Lemon Custard, let dry. Paint bat on moon in Licorice.
8. Attach to plaque with Pop Dots.
9. Attach ribbon to back of plaque.