Clip Board, Brush basin or container for water, foam plates, paper towels
1. Make sure Clipboard is clean and free of dust.
2. Position paper stencil and tape in place. Load stencil brush with Licorice paint. Tap on paper towel to remove excess paint.
3. Use a pouncing motion to stencil, keeping brush upright until stencil area covered. Carefully remove stencil and allow to dry.
4. Repeat steps using FolkArt Chalkboard Black when acrylic base is thoroughly dry. Allow to dry and reapply for opaque coverage. Allow to dry completely before use.
5. Prepare the chalkboard following the instructions on the bottle.
Project Tip: Make a To Do List for everyone in the family and add their names down the side.