- FolkArt Handmade Charlotte Paper Stencils, Party #4369
- Unfinished wood frame 11 ½” square with 4” opening
- Flat brush ½”
- Stencil brushes ¼” – ½”
- White foam sheet 2mm
- Craft knife or scissors
- Brush basin
- Paper towels
- Foam plates
1. Base coat front of frame Fresh Foliage, outer edge and inside photo opening Wicker White.
2. Stencil six circles across bottom of frame in True Blue. When dry, stencil letters in Moon Yellow.
3. Apply confetti design across middle of frame in Wicker White.
4. Stencil party hat in colors shown to foam sheet. When dry, cut out element with scissors or craft knife and glue to frame as shown.