White craft paper, Snowflake lace paper, Paper raffia in green, 2 wooden snowflakes, Stencil brush, Scissors, Paintbrush
28826 STENCIL UPPER CASE DOT ALPHABET, 8X10
- Take craft paper and cut to size of gift/box to be wrapped.
- Take snowflake lace paper and use as a stencil. Stencil Cardinal Red on entire piece of paper. Stencil one block of square paper at a time. Let dry.
- Take Simply Stencil and stencil ‘Ho Ho Ho’ at random on paper. Let dry.
- Paint one wooden snowflake red and one green. Let dry. 5. Wrap your gift with handmade snowflake paper.
- Tie raffia ribbon around gift and make a bow for the top of the gift and tie wooden snowflakes to ends of bow tails.