FolkArt ® Extreme Glitter™ - Peridot, 2 oz. #2789, Ashland® Hydrangea Stem Mustard (28"), Ashland® Filler Cattails, Ashland® Hydrangea Stem, Ashland® Hydrangea Stem -- Chocolate, Ashland® Floral Pick, Paper Towels, Foam Plates, Brush Basin, Floral Wire, Floral Oasis, Craft Knife, Scissors, Paintbrushes (Flat and 1" Foam), Low Heat Glue Gun, Celebrate It Halloween Pumpkin, 9", Celebrate It Graveyard Moss, Burlap Garland
Note: You can find all of the items mentioned here at your local Michaels store!
- Use craft knife to cut and remove top of pumpkin to create vase.
- Use foam brush to base-coat pumpkin Bright Green and let dry. Apply several coats of Peridot Extreme Glitter, drying between coats.
- Use flat brush to apply Crackle Medium in a slip-slap motion over entire pumpkin. Let dry.
- Apply Wicker White over Crackle Medium, being careful not to overlap paint strokes. Cracks will appear as paint dries. Let dry completely.
- Secure fine tip top to Pure Gold bottle then paint a dimensional scroll design around pumpkin. Let dry.
- Glue Oasis inside pumpkin and arrange floral stems. Add moss and glue to secure.
- Cut a length of burlap garland. Pinch at intervals and secure with floral wire. Glue around opening of pumpkin vase.
Tip: Add a pedestal to the bottom of your pumpkin for an elegant look.