Jute string, 14 Eye hooks, 4 Birch round wood pieces, Scrapbook paper in green pattern, Die cut paper alphabet, Medium flat brush, Wood table, Brown craft paper, Two 4” wood pieces, Sandpaper, Paper mache deer head (remove antlers), 12 x 12 Wood canvas, Wood tray, Scissors, Snowflake green scrapbook paper, 2 Large birch round wood pieces, 2 Tall bird pieces, Ashland® glass candle plate 12”, Recollections® Christmas Fa La La La paper pad 297365, Rubbing alcohol, Scissors, Flat brush ½”, Wax paper, Squeegee, Water basin, Foam plates, Paper towels
Get the supplies you need to make this project from your local Michaels!
- Cut 14 small circles from green scrapbook paper.
- Following directions on Furniture Mod Podge, apply circles to birch pieces as shown. Apply alphabet pieces from die cut paper alphabet over the paper to say "Merry Christmas."
- Screw 1 eye hook per piece and tie to large piece or jute. Hang banner as shown.
- Basecoat table with Thicket. Do not paint tabletop.
- Sand areas of table to create the distressed finish as shown in the photo.
- Rip the brown craft paper into random pieces.
- Following direction on Furniture Mod Podge, apply the paper to the top of table as shown. Let dry as directed.
- Cut several snowflake designs from the scrapbook papers.
- Following direction on Mod Podge apply snowflakes to birch pieces as shown.
- Using Wood glue assemble cake stands as shown. Let dry.
Green Cookie Tray
- Basecoat sides of tray with Citrus Green, apply 2 coats and let dry between coats.
- Cut green scrapbook paper to fit the bottom of the tray as shown.
- Following the directions on Furniture Mod Podge, apply the paper to the bottom of the tray as shown. Let dry.
- Remove antlers from the paper mache deer head. Cut green scrapbook paper into small squares, about 1 x 1”.
- Following directions on Furniture Mod Podge, apply papers to antlers as shown.
- Paint 12" x 12" wood canvas with FolkArt Chalkboard. Apply 2 coats drying between coats.
- Add paper border to bottom of canvas as shown.
- Glue antlers to top of wood canvas as shown.
- Wash plate in mild soap and water. Dry and wipe with rubbing alcohol to remove any residue.
- Cut eight wedges from Recollections® Christmas Fa La La La paper pack in one red pattern. Cut eight larger wedges from different red patterned paper.
- Place plate upside down over placement pattern.
- Apply Dishasher-Safe Mod Podge® to front of smaller wedge paper and place on plate back lining up with placement pattern. Place wax paper over wedge and smooth with squeegee. Repeat process placing every other one onto plate back until all eight are applied.
- Apply larger wedges between small ones overlapping edges. Let dry at least twenty minutes.
- Seal with a coat of Dishwasher-Safe Mod Podge® making sure all paper edges are encapsulated. Apply several coats allowing dry time in between.
- Refer to curing times before use and top rack dishwashing.
Get the Pattern