Chinese takeout box, Scrapbook paper, 1/8” Red satin ribbon, Hot glue, Scissors, Hole punch, Pop dots
- Carefully unassembled the Chinese box. Using the sides as patterns, trace on the polka dot paper. Cut out and adhere to the sides with Mod Podge.
- Trace a section of the tree lined paper for the front of the box. Cut the trees out. Adhere to the front of the box with Mod Podge. Cut 2 more trees out individually.
- Apply a coat of Dimensional Magic to the trees and allow to dry completely.
- Attach the 2 separate trees to the front with pop dots as shown.
- Cut 3 ½” circle from the green striped paper. Using the circle as a template, create a scalloped edge larger than the circle. Lay the green circle on top of the polka dot and glue with Mod Podge.
- Trace a small circle around the bird and glue to the center of the large circle. Apply Dimensional Magic to the small circle.
- Hot glue the red ribbon around the edge of the box as shown.
- Punch two holes in the circle tag and tie to the top of the box with red ribbon.