Mod Podge ® Podgeable Paper Flip Books - Classic, Tape, Craft Glue, Wax paper, Flat brush ½”, Gold tassel, Gold braiding, Acrylic rhinestones, Gold sheer ribbon, Pinking shears, Oval plaque 10”, Brush basin, Wax paper, Paper towels, Foam plate, Pencil, Hot glue gun, Scissors
- Tape off approximately 1/3 from top of oval and paint Hot Pink. Paint remaining 2/3 Baby Pink.
- Tape off a square in middle of plaque and paint Patina.
- Trace circle from template pack onto back of desired background paper. Cut out with pinking shears.
- Cut out all shapes and letters from flip book.
- Referring to bottle, Mod Podge all elements to plaque and crown acrylic shape. Refer to photo for layering and placement.
- Apply Gold Glitter Dimensional Magic to elements shown and to one side of round tag from Basic Shapes.
- Glue gold braiding around edge of plaque.
- Hot glue tassel to bottom of plaque.
- Tie round tag to tassel with sheer gold ribbon.
- Glue rhinestones where desired.